Featured Virtual Tour Bighorn 3995FK
Top Bighorn Features
Top 5 Bighorn Interiors
- Three separate kitchen surface workspaces for superior kitchen flow (most floor plans)
- 100% maple hardwood cabinetry and fascia in dynamic new black and tan two-tone package
- Spa baths with solid surface sinks, marble look shower, removable shower head and teak wood seat
- Cushioned woven flooring on slide out floors; anti-microbial and attractive
- In-house constructed vacuum-bonded laminated main and upper deck floors
Top 5 Bighorn Exteriors
- Patent pending Stor-Mor three sided access to basement with 30% more capacity
- Azdel laminated sidewalls with lightweight non-wood substrate, sound barrier and better insulation value
- Wrapped and insulated residential style heating ductwork
- “Sure Shell” construction cage; 6-sided framework for the finished RV
- Oversized motorhome-based Euro style entry door latch
Featured NEW Bighorn 3120RK
2021 Bighorn Floorplans
For weights and measures please download the Top 5 flyer below.
Due to Heartland’s commitment to continuous improvement, we reserve the right to make changes to models, including standards; options; materials; components; colors; fabrics; construction; features; etc. without notice or obligation to Heartland Recreational vehicles.
We will do our best to keep this web site up-to-date, but real time changes are not always possible. Be sure to review a current model at your nearest authorized Heartland dealer and discuss and review with your dealer any possible changes on new products being ordered from the factory.